Monday, April 4, 2011

Bailey

                                                                        RIP Bailey

Bailey was our oldest huskie and one of the best! We adopted her as a companion for our male when he was a puppy so he wouldnt be loney. I found her on the Humane Society Website and when I called to see if she was still there the lady said "Yes but you better come today, this is her last day if she isnt adopted today she will be put to sleep". I called my husband to meet me there with Lokie so they could meet. From the very moment they did it was like they had known each other all along. I knew she was going to be a great add to our family, since we have no children our dogs fill that place and they all mean the world to us.
                   Then we adopted Maya who was a case of a bad divorce and they no longer wanted to "deal" with her as the lady put it. She was welcomed into the pack as me and my husband call it just as easy as Bailey was 2 years before and they were almost like mother and pup. Bailey was always the boss over all of them and when she was upset she made it known to the others.
Yesterday I made the hardest choice I have ever had to make. Bailey lived a wonderful life with us and was the best dog that coud have ever asked for. She was a lover and very sweet but also the boss and head of the pack. We loved her very much but she was old and had a hard time getting around so now she is laid to rest and is in a much better place with no pain and all the pig ears she wants. To anyone that has had to experince what I did yesterday of loosing a pet, my heart goes out to you for making it through something like
that.
                                  We all love you Bailey aka Hamburger and miss you everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment