Thursday, February 24, 2011

What would you do.......

I have lived in Tucson almost my whole life and while I have had good times and memories here I have also had my share of the worst (like anyone else,anywhere else i am sure). These past couple months I have had this feeling that I just dont feel Tucson is where I want to call "home" anymore. Some days it feels like someone threw me in, slammed the door behind me and locked the door, I shared this feeling with a wise person and she told me "that person is you Melinda". Can it be true? Am I the gate keeper that refuses to open my own door? I have a wonderful job and work with someone of the most amazing people and I use to think that was reason enough to stay but the desire inside me to run and experience other things is saying thats not enough. We get lots of jobs in our lifetime, but we only get one life to make it all we want it to be. I have been presented with the options and means to pack up tomorrow and go where I feel I want and need to be, so what is holding me here? That is the question that I cant figure out. Sometimes I think that the lack of travel in my childhood is what makes me fear change so bad and at the same time is the reason I have the feeling to leave and do what I want without taking in ridicual from others.
                        So what would you do............. stay because things are okay not great but okay, or take the chance and do what you feel inside would be better and take the risks that come with it??

No comments:

Post a Comment