Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Serendipity

The term is sometimes used to mean "the randomness of fate," as in "whatever happens to cross my desk today."
                The days are starting to go by a little faster and soon it will be time for me to leave. I have heard so many different thought from people close to me about my decision to leave Tucson and move to a small town. While I take in all that they have to say the same thought runs threw my mind when the talk about it. "How does anyone know that it is going to be a disaster?" Yes I know that it has not been the best for some so they compare it to that, but did they ever think maybe she really is going to do something with this chance? No, none of them do but that is what gives me some much more determination to make something great come of this.
                  I have lived in Tucson almost my whole life and that's what makes me want this so bad, a chance to be somewhere different to know that I am able to unlock the door that has been holding me here for so long. I will miss Tucson for very few obvious reason. One is our sunsets we have the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen. If you find the right spot to sit and watch one you could easily get lost in it for hours thinking about anything and everything that you have on your mind and the best part is...it will never argue back.
                                                
               I know one day I will be back everyone comes back one day. Some have said that they never really appreciated Tucson till they left and experienced something new. I can not guarantee that when I move its all going to be perfect but then again I cant say it wont turn out to be good either. If its one thing I don't want its to say later that I regret not having the guts to take a step and make a big change because I wanted to. We all only have one life so we might as well do things we want even if it doesn't always make sense to everyone else. I mean if we all lived our life based on the suggestions of everyone else the world would be a boring place. So to everyone that has something negative to say, I respect your opinion but that does not mean that you can change what I have decided to do no matter how many time you say it. There are a few places I need to visit before I leave but that will make for another day of rambling.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment